Tax legislation is a very dynamic area of law in Cyprus that is constantly and rapidly changing as a result of the implementation of new laws and regulation.
Our tax team advises a client base made up of multinational public corporations, entrepreneurial ventures and high-net worth individuals on a broad range of tax issues and offers a tailored service in a contentious and advisory capacity.
We provide comprehensive advice on all corporate tax issues and place emphasis on keeping clients up to date with changes in the law and compliance requirements. Our tax practitioners work closely with our corporate and litigation departments in providing a fully integrated and focused service, based on a problem-solving approach.
Our services include:
• Tax dispute resolution and litigation
• Support in the context of proceedings before competent tax authorities
• Consultation on tax efficient structures for investing in Cyprus
• Advising in relation to complex financial instruments and novel banking products
• Tax advice on ongoing basis to clients doing business in Cyprus
• Tax and estate planning in respect of wealth management issues for high net worth individuals
• Assistance with the interpretation and implementation of Double Tax Treaties and the EU tax legislation